What could your SIS data be doing for you if it were live synced to Google Sheets or Google BigQuery?
Once the right data is always up-to-date in Sheets or BigQuery, just imagine the possibilities:
- Connect Sheets or BigQuery to Google Data Studio to design smarter school processes, dashboards, and interventions that leverage live attendance or gradebook data.
- Create a private, searchable student directory for staff using Spreadsheet tools like Awesome Table. See demo.
- Build customized, collaborative data dashboards for leadership and teaching staff. See demo.
- Create provisioning automations using Apps Script and Add-ons for Sheets
How Local Hero works
First, use relevant methods to schedule the delivery of SIS exports as CSV files to your local filesystem — this part Local Hero can’t do for you. Then set up Local Hero to automatically map and sync these CSV files from your filesystem to a destination Google Sheet, on the schedule of your choosing. Now use this live synced Sheet and a growing universe of Google Add-ons — or write your own custom time-triggered Apps Script utilities — to build downstream processes and tools like dashboards, workflows, and automations.
- Maximum of 1 sync job per user
- Get your first 30-days of premium access for free when you request a quote
Bundled domain subscriptionstarts at
- 33% discount when purchased as part of Amplified Admin Tools Unlimited bundle.
- Additional 10% discount for GFE Technical Collaborative members.
- Same features & benefits as a la carte subscription plus additional bundle subscriber benefits.