Dig into your Google Groups settings and root out the hidden risks
Group owners sometimes make risky edits to critical settings like “Who can join” or “Who can post” in ways admins can’t easily discover.
Default settings for new groups are likely too permissive for a typical school environment.
There is an overwhelming number of Group settings, and they are extremely time-consuming to update at scale via Google’s native interface.
How Gopher for Groups boosts your administrative game
Filter for key privacy or online safety risks, such as permissive join or posting settings.
Perform advanced group membership analysis to account for all owners and managers, identify nested groups, and look for groups with membership set to “all in domain.”
Make all your group settings right in the sheet. Use the power of Sheets filters to limit which groups you want to update.
Preview all changes before bulk-committing them to Google’s APIs
How Gopher for Groups works
Gopher for Groups is an Add-on for Google Sheets that can be installed by any user with global administrative rights to provision and manage G Suite domain groups.
Like a chainsaw through butter
- Limited to 2 bulk group settings update actions
- Quote request unlocks premium features for 30 days with no obligation
Bundled domain subscriptionstarts at
- 33% discount when purchased as part of Gopher Pack or Amplified Admin Tools Unlimited bundles.
- Additional 10% discount for GFE Technical Collaborative members.
A la carte domain subscriptionstarts at
- Learn how price varies with district size
- Free 30-day trial when you request a quote below
- Unlimited domain users (user role must have neccessary API access)
- Additional 10% discount for GFE Technical Collaborative members
- Dedicated help desk support
- Receive an on-boarding video call with our consulting team (additional $150)