It’s like your Google Calendar and a robot had a baby.
Bulk create calendar events from Sheets data.
Automate event creation from Google Forms submissions.
- Google Forms driven event approval flows
- District academic and extracurricular calendars
- Cyclical or block teaching schedules
- Student and parent conferences
How Event-o-Matic works
Event-o-matic is a Google Sheets Add-on that gives any user the ability to merge spreadsheet data into calendar events.
Users can also create events in bulk, or automatically generate events into a calendar from Google Form submissions.
Keep Sheet and Calendar in Sync
Update the Sheet and / or the Calendar with changes. Syncs can be run in three modes:
- Smart Sync: Sheet <-> Calendar
- Sync Up: Sheet -> Calendar
- Sync Down: Calendar -> Sheet
Painlessly crank out unique or non-standard repeating events.
Unlock new workflows
Create events from form submissions without granting others permission to your calendar.
Cure carpal tunnel
Let the robot baby do the clicking. Easily haul bulk events — even across multiple calendars.
- Create up to 25 calendar events per day
Individual userActivates a single user account
- Unlimited event creation (subject to Google’s quotas) on one account
- Dedicated help desk support
Bundled domain subscriptionstarts at
- 33% discount when purchased as part of Amplified Admin Tools Unlimited bundle.
- Additional 10% discount for GFE Technical Collaborative members.
- Same support, features & benefits as a la carte subscription plus additional bundle subscriber benefits.
A la carte domain subscriptionstarting at
- Learn how price varies with district size
- Additional 10% discount for GFE Technical Collaborative members
- Unlimited event creation (subject to Google’s quotas) for all users
- Your first 30-days are free when you request a quote below
- Option to schedule a 30 min customer success call with our team
- Dedicated help desk and live chat support
- Subscription price subject to district size multiplier
Learn more about how to install and use Event-o-Matic.
Check out these other Amplified Labs tools