Google Sheets just got G Suite user-management superpowers
Make molehills out of mountains
- How easy is it for you to manage important properties and settings flags on your G Suite users?
- Are you spending too much time in the admin panel, or fiddling with command line tools to perform bulk actions on users?
- Are you using the Google Contact directory and employee information attributes to their full potential?
- Can you quickly spot users missing from or inappropriately belonging to Google domain groups and make bulk modifications to group membership?
Challenges that can block schools from effective G Suite user management practices
- Organizing and bulk-moving large numbers of users from one org unit to another is time-consuming if performed in the Admin Panel.
- Account passwords are difficult to bulk-reset and quickly distribute out to school staff.
- Account suspensions and re-activations can be a chore to monitor and keep up with.
- Limited search parameters in the Admin Panel make it a challenge to filter for users of interest — such as inactive or “never logged in” users — and then take bulk actions on them.
- Useful Contact information and Employee information attributes go unused because they are too hard to bulk update.
- Google domain groups go under-utilized, or they pose a security and communications challenge when they are unreliably maintained.
How User Gopher works
User Gopher is an Add-on for Google Sheets that can be installed by any user with global administrative rights to provision and manage G Suite users.
The right tool for the job
User Gopher makes your work 100’s of times faster than the Admin Panel, and more visible and less error-prone than command line utilities.
Spot and fix user issues more easily
Makes it easier to identify and take action on inactive, never-logged-in, and suspended users.
Designed with schools in mind
A bulk user password reset workflow that works the way schools work.
Early access program
- Limited access, by application / invitation only
- Selected districts will receive free access to User Gopher through July 1, 2017, contingent upon participating in at least one product feedback interview and one Forms-based survey.
- Thanks in advance for your interest!
Check out these other Amplified Labs tools