How much more could Google Groups be doing for your organization?
Here are just a few of the many use-cases for groups in schools:
- Admin and teacher team collaboration
- Grade level announcements
- Sports team announcements
- Student club collaboration
- Parent email announcements
Challenges that can prevent schools from getting the most out of Google Groups
The native group delegation methods don’t quite fit the reality of users:
- Groups admin user role can manage all groups on the domain — too much authority.
- Group owner user experience is clumsy, opens up many complex settings, and requires the user to be in the groups they manage.
- End-users can’t easily see who is in which groups.
How Group Gator works
The domain administrator assigns delegated group managers via a simple web interface.
Delegated managers view and update group memberships using the Group Gator Add-on for Sheets.
Power to the people
Reduce email overload
- Delegate up to 5 domain groups
Bundled domain subscriptionstarts at
- 33% discount when purchased as part of Amplified Admin Tools Unlimited bundle.
- Additional 10% discount for GFE Technical Collaborative members.
- Same features & benefits as a la carte subscription plus additional bundle subscriber benefits.
A la carte domain subscriptionstarting at
- Learn how price varies with district size
- Additional 10% discount for GFE Technical Collaborative members
- Unlimited delegated groups
- Dedicated help desk support
- Group Gator Add-on also available to Google-defined group managers and owners
- Subscription price subject to district size multiplier
- Receive an on-boarding video call with our consulting team (additional $150)