Claw back emails after phishing attacks, FERPA breaches, or inappropriate sends…
Schools are mixed-user environments, where sensitive, legally-protected student information can sometimes end up in the wrong inboxes through user error, which can happen via email address auto-complete or a badly-formed Google Group.
Whether it’s a phishing attack, a FERPA snafu, or an inappropriate prank, school administrators need the power to react quickly to these incidents and eliminate the threat by removing carefully-identified emails from user mailboxes.
We’re just getting started
How Gopher for Gmail works
The beta version of Gopher for Gmail can only be run by a super administrator user, and is focused purely on targeted mass email deletion. The list of emails to delete is taken from the G Suite admin console’s Email Log Search feature.
Be surgical about it
Act fast to triage the bad
Daylight on all actors
- Allows users to preview the workflow, minus the premium features.
- No ability to preview email body or perform deletion actions.
- Quote request unlocks premium features for 30 days with no obligation
Bundled domain subscriptionstarts at
- 33% discount when purchased as part of Gopher Pack or Amplified Admin Tools Unlimited bundles.
A la carte domain subscriptionearly bird price starts at
- Learn how price varies with district size
- Free 30-day trial when you request a quote below
- Unlimited domain users (user role must have neccessary API access)
- Additional 10% discount for GAFE Collaborative members
- Dedicated help desk support
- Receive an on-boarding video call with our consulting team (additional $150)